Membership is open to any individual having an interest in and appreciation for East Asian brush painting. Dues are $30.00 per year, payable January 1st. If a person joins after March 31st, dues will be pro-rated.
For more information contact email@example.com
- Chapter meetings provide members a learning opportunity either through a demonstration or a presentation. Occassionally meetings are “hands on” giving our members a chance to try out a new technique.
- Members receive a monthly Chapter newsletter.
- The Chapter offers workshops for members featuring well known artists.
- Members have the opportunity to show their work at Sumi-e exhibits arranged by the Chapter.
- Members have the use of educational and instructional videos from our library.
SARASOTA CHAPTER BOARD
2016 - 2017
President: Linda Beaudoin
Vice-President: Rosemary Kimpton
Treasurer: Sharon Crosby
Recording Secretary: Donenica Cippolloni
Corresponding Secretary: Judy Fuqua
Membership Secretary, Lorelei Michaels